Thursday, December 25, 2014

Walter Eyler: Then I remember




At it’s very best life is short, and nothing brings this fact home quite as sharply as the passing of as a friend or loved one. I’ve been on this earth forty-six years and I have endure the loss of my father, grandparents, goddaughter and several classmates, and today I heard the news of another friend going home. When you spend several years of your childhood with someone, even if you haven’t spoken in a while, the news of their passing is always heartbreaking. I met Walter Eyler in High school. He had a very sweet spirit and a loving soul. We would always stop and chat when we met in public, and I always enjoyed his forgiving and accepting nature. My deepest condolences to his family. Rest in the knowledge that Walter is safe in our loving fathers arms.



1 comment: