Sunday, April 12, 2015

Get Back to Work!

Life is a compromise, is it not? I would venture to say that none of us would devote eight to twelve hours a day in pursuit of the almighty dollar if it wasn’t necessary for survival. Unfortunately, the world we live in revolves around profit, and unfortunately, profit is God. The question is do we allow ourselves to be defined by a society that values profit above all else? And if not, how do we live an authentic life? How do we draw the line? I realize it’s much easier to just give in and say the hell with it, and by doing so become what we detest the most, but that’s probably not the best choice. And to be honest, I’m not sure I understand the questions, much less have any real answers. But one things for certain, I kept your attention long enough to read this post, and that’s kinda cool! Now enough of this feel good, liberal, hippie dippy bullshit! Get your ass back to work! Your boss needs a new Porsche!

1 comment:

  1. I gotta agree with you on this one Chris.We just gotta keep on keeping on! The best to you and yours as always

    ReplyDelete