Sunday, May 26, 2019

Fee Download


I finally finished the rough draft of my novella entitled The Redemption of James Wilcox. I’ve been working on this story ever since I released my first kindle short in October 2017. I still have one or two rewrites to do. But, the story–in its ugly rough draft splendor-is finished. I still have so much work to do before it’s ready for the world to read but in all honesty, I wasn’t too sure I’d get this far. So, in honor me overcoming the debilitating self-doubt that creative projects bring. I’m offering my Kindle short story, The Expedition, free for the next three days. Just click-The Expedition- link in the sidebar to download the story. And, if you enjoyed reading my short story, please leave a review. It helps far more than you realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment